Jiglu SBS social intranet bridge full feature list
- Users can create multiple bridges, each for a separate intranet area and with their own permissions.
- Bridges can be shared between multiple users, either read-only or allowing other users full control over their configuration.
- Three types of sources are available:
- RSS / Atom feeds.
- Spider of a site (or portion of site matching specified URL pattern) with ability to monitor a feed or web page for updates or carry out periodic respidering of the site.
- API, allowing any content to be added for monitoring from an external system using an HTTP API based on the Atom Publishing Protocol.
- Automatic identification of the primary content on a web page, removing unwanted navigation, and other page furniture.
- Core support for HTML with ability to also retrieve and tag PDF, Microsoft Office and other common document formats.
- Filtering of incoming content to include or eliminate specified phrases or tags, with a refinement wizard based on our semantic discovery to guide a user in creating an appropriate filter configuration.
- Overview of most recent items in a site by source.
- Timeline of items from all sources with ability to remove inappropriate items from the bridge, refine results by source, by date and by text search of title, summary and URL.
- View items by tag:
- Uses Jiglu Dynamic Discovery for automated tagging of items, including geographic locations, company names, brands, people and other topics. Also supports import of tags from sources when appropriate.
- Search tags by name, type and date created. Add, edit or merge tags when required.
- Manually tag items of content that are of interest.
- View all occurrences of a tag in either relevance or publication order.
- View items by author, when available.
- View items by the domain name where they were published.
- View links mentioned in items and cross-reference with other mentions.
- Overview of each content item with summary with subject, description, tags, thumbnail, sentiment and popularity.
- Activity overview graph with ability to set date range and drill-down to items published on individual dates and date ranges.
- Tree map of top tags with drill-down to items matching individual tags.
- Activity overview graph for top tags with drill down to items matching individual tags and dates.
- Chart of currently trending tags with drill-down to items matching individual tags.
- Activity overview graph for top trending tags with drill-down to items matching individual tags and dates.
- Chart of top authors with ability to set date range and drill-down to items published from particular authors.
Workflow and collaboration
- Assign item to any user as a task for actioning.
- View outstanding tasks in a bridge.
- Start discussion about an item in Jiglu SBS collaboration space.
- Share an item in a Jiglu SBS status update.
Aggregation and notifications
- Aggregation of items from all a user's bridges plus alerts and e-mail summaries in Jiglu Radar.
- Atom / RSS feeds of new items and new items matching a specified tag.
- Browseable and searchable directory of all the users of the system.
- Full management of users, including their creation, editing and deactivation.
- Optional self-service forgotten password change via e-mail or combination of memorable information.
- Support for users with multiple e-mail addresses.
- Users able to maintain their own preferences for how they receive information and interact with the system.
- Role-based access control system giving strong, flexible control over operations in system.
- Authentication using own user directory or against an external LDAP repository, such as Microsoft Active Directory.
- Full logging of all activities in the system.
- Web services / HTTP API access through Atom Publishing Protocol.
- Open, published Java API allowing integration with other enterprise applications.
- System can be fully branded to change graphics, colour schemes and layouts.
- Fully-integrated help system.
- Built for Java Enterprise Edition platform.